Boundlesstars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Which is Unexplainably Known As "Glorious Food"

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game Which is Unexplainably Known As "Glorious Food" - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Which is Unexplainably Known As "Glorious Food"

Post  Masquerade Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 am

His mom didn't approve of these movies and grounded him from...
Masquerade
Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Game Which is Unexplainably Known As "Glorious Food" - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Which is Unexplainably Known As "Glorious Food"

Post  Nostariel Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 pm

them; but since he was already grounded, being a mushroom, it didn't make much difference.
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:07 pm

*dies laughing* that was good Laughing

He snacked on flaming hot cheetos as he tried to think of something else to do...
Masquerade
Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostariel Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:06 pm

as he guzzled root beer; just then, a passing truck dumped a stuffed mushroom appetizer right next to him.
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:41 am

George was incredibly freaked out by this until the mushroom said "Man, I'm never eating that much again."
Masquerade
Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostariel Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Just then a professional chef, intent on making some wild mushroom gravy (in spite of the health hazard posed by eating wild mushrooms), came down the road.
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 am

George quickly grabbed the mushroom and jumped under a bridge to hide from the chef, suddenly...
Masquerade
Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostariel Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm

...the chef blew a whistle, and the mushrooms froze in terror as a sinister cow waddled up.
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mewsie Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:31 pm

the cow was then abducted by a flying-saucer-ship from the Galactica, making the mushrooms...
Mewsie
Mewsie

http://www.narniafans.com/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostariel Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 am

squeak in amazement.
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 pm

The cow was trained, like many pigs, to follow the scent of mushrooms...
Masquerade
Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostariel Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:23 am

So George and the other mushroom, whose name turned out to be Archie, were forced to run through the countryside chased by the vicious cow.
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum