Boundlesstars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you writing?

3 posters

Go down

What are you writing? Empty What are you writing?

Post  Nostariel Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 am

Give a short synopsis of the story you're currently working on!
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

What are you writing? Empty Re: What are you writing?

Post  Mewsie Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:23 am

Slight spoliers for anyone reading my books.

Catlition:

It is about the start of my cat group from my books called Catlition. It focuses mostly on the someday-to-be-leader of Catlition, Ribbony. It starts when Ribbony and his siblings are five months old. After the recent death of their mother, Cherry, the kittens are sent to live with Cherry's four friends; two dogs and two horses. These four become the mentors of the four kittens. Ribbony makes an unusual friend called "Kit" during the course of a month and a half when his "training" is taking place. When Kit and his family are in trouble though Ribbony volunteers himself and his three siblings to help take them to a safer place. The group then goes on wild adventures for the rest of the first part of the book. The first part of the book ends when Kit and his family are safely delivered to a small village.
Part two of the story begins when Ribbony and his siblings are several years old. They have wandered aimlessly from the end of the time of helping Kit to that point. On a recent visit to his friend Kit tells Ribbony and his siblings of Reandalawo (or rather reminds them of it). The young cat shows them on a map how to get there. He also mentions Meandrao, Reandalawo's sister fortress.
Ribbony and his siblings set out for this land and encounter some evil forces at work while they are at it.... including Ribbony's kit-hood advisary (who followed them in the first part of the book) Tiggy.

And if I say anything else I give the whole book away, so I'll stop there.Wink
Mewsie
Mewsie

http://www.narniafans.com/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am

Two different stories, the one about the Girls on TDL, which is about a group of fairies and other magical creatures based on some of my friends on TDL

And a story based on a Hawk Nelson song

Every time that I close my eyes
I catch a glimpse of the West Coast sunrise
and I can tell you you're just as beautiful
Overwhelmed by the fear and stagefright
You're the only one in my spotlight
even when you don't feel so beautiful
We've got one chance, we've got once chance
We've got one chance to shine

It's about a dancer and a guy who works at the theater where she dances (very shortened synopsis Very Happy)
Masquerade
Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostariel Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Wish Upon A Star---written with my sister. About four kids who find a magic wishing star which their little brother uses to bring a crocodile...or as the brother says, "Crackledile", to life. Posted under the Dancing Lawn.

The Sea Snake---also posted under TDL. The cast: Murry king , Alin sunny , Niko jocolor , Ness queen , Dr. Rowtag study , Malaventure pirat , and Klazbesh Twisted Evil .
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mewsie Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm

I started a story called The Chronicles of Catland based off my daydreams I had when I was little.

It starts out with me when I'm 5 years old and I get whisked away to a place (never made a name for it, never will) where there are hardly any humans and the more known creatures are cats, dogs and wolves. There the main character Carrissa (me) meets a kitten named Carrissa Kitten (called Kitten to make things easier) and they have many adventures which include escaping wolves, meeting several new friends, and new enemies, and most importantly the building of the great city, Catland.
And its cats vs. dogs in this story, you'll see why if you read it on The Dancing Lawn, or here iffin I decide to post it.Wink

and now I want to post my cast too;
Carrissa Cat/Carrissa Kitten (Cat/Kitten) cat
Carrissa queen
Katylin cat
Gray
Darius (The Dogland King) Twisted Evil
Darkleaf
Softpads
Darkfur
Snow cat
Amos cat
Mewsie
Mewsie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostariel Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:05 pm

When I was about eight, my sister and I made up a place called the Archipelago where there was a Catland and a Dogland. cat
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mewsie Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Gwendolyn wrote:When I was about eight, my sister and I made up a place called the Archipelago where there was a Catland and a Dogland. cat

And what did your Dogland and Catland have? In mine Catland has a giant wall taller than mountians and huge cats live there and there's a huge palace. Dogland has a shorter less impressive wall and palace and huge dogs live there. Very Happy cat tongue
Mewsie
Mewsie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostariel Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Due to a cat vs. dog argument, there was enmity between the cats & dogs. The dogs owned all the islands in the Archipelago and generously allowed the cats to live on an island surrounding on three sides by Dogland and on one side by a barrier of steel spikes which prevented the cats from skipping the country.

I was on the cats' side, and made up a dog who was secretly helping the cats (Felicity, Bluebell, and Chips) escape over the barrier, pursued by an agent of the dogs, who happened to be a palomino horse. This was being made up as we enacted it with plastic toys, of course.

And Chips turned out to be the Storm Kitten, a magical being that could control the weather. Every time he sneezed there was an earthquake in Rabbitland... Neutral
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mewsie Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 am

Gwendolyn wrote:Due to a cat vs. dog argument, there was enmity between the cats & dogs. The dogs owned all the islands in the Archipelago and generously allowed the cats to live on an island surrounding on three sides by Dogland and on one side by a barrier of steel spikes which prevented the cats from skipping the country.

I was on the cats' side, and made up a dog who was secretly helping the cats (Felicity, Bluebell, and Chips) escape over the barrier, pursued by an agent of the dogs, who happened to be a palomino horse. This was being made up as we enacted it with plastic toys, of course.

And Chips turned out to be the Storm Kitten, a magical being that could control the weather. Every time he sneezed there was an earthquake in Rabbitland... Neutral

That sounds kinda like what I'd made up. lol I never had anyone to act with though so I acted out things myself. tongue My Catlanders though were all slaves in Dogland until they willingly went to help Carrissa (me, lol) and Carrissa Kitten build Catland. Then the Doglanders got mad and it ended up being a war-type thing, and the whole time the only way the two sides were divided from each other was by Wolf Woods where the evil wolves lived.
Mewsie
Mewsie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostariel Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 pm

A screenplay with my new screenwriting software. Very Happy
Nostariel
Nostariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum